EXPECTED SCHOOLWIDE LEARNING RESULTS
(Revised February 2012)
Holy Martyrs Cabayan Elementary & Ferrahian High School will prepare its graduates to be:
1) EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATORS WHO
- Are proficient in oral and written English language skills.
- Use all communication means and skills appropriately.
- Use technology effectively and responsibly.
2) INDIVIDUALS EMPOWERED IN THE ARMENIAN CULTURE WHO
- Are proficient in oral and written Armenian language skills.
- Preserve and promote the Armenian heritage.
- Take pride in Armenian history and pursue the aspirations of the Armenian people.
3) CRITICAL THINKERS AND LIFE-LONG LEARNERS WHO
- Utilize analytical skills to synthesize information and solve problems.
- Apply academic knowledge to real-life situations.
- Aspire to obtain college or vocational education.
4) RESPONSIBLE INDIVIDUALS WHO
- Live with moral values and good character.
- Collaborate with others and contribute to the community.
- Take responsibility for planning their future.
5) GLOBAL CITIZENS WHO
- Demonstrate awareness of worldwide issues.
- Respect the cultural diversity of the United States of America and the world.
- Appreciate and contribute to the well-being of the overall environment.